The information collected by the cookies will be stored on a secure server, either owned by us or by a third party with whom we have a data processing agreement.
To make the most of our website, it is necessary to accept our cookies. You can do this in two ways: by accepting the cookie notification that you see on your first visit or by simply continuing to browse our website.
If you do not want us to place cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings. This will prompt a warning before any cookies are placed and give you the option to refuse all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you need to adjust these settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
WE MAY PLACE COOKIES THAT:
• Are necessary for the functioning of the website.
• Prevent the need for repeated data entry.
• Improve website performance based on analytics.
• Monitor website speed.
• Record visitor behavior.
• Customize the website based on personal preferences.
• Store personal information to enable relevant offers.
• Display relevant advertisements on the internet.
• Enable social media functionalities.
We highly value the protection of your privacy. Therefore, we have a Privacy Statement that outlines how we handle your personal data.